Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tune in live to Google Cloud Platform at Google I/O 2013


Google I/O 2013 is only a week away!  We look forward to sharing updates across Google Cloud Platform.  Here’s everything you need to know to keep up with the latest happenings at I/O.

This year, we will have a Google Cloud Platform track kickoff given by Urs Holzle, Senior Vice President of Technical Infrastructure, on Wednesday, May 15th at 12:45 PM Pacific. You can watch the stream on the I/O Live Stream page.  Urs will make a few special announcements, so you won’t want to miss it.

At I/O, we have an entire Cloud Platform track complete with code labs and conference sessions. Even if you aren’t attending, you can still tune in to the following sessions on the live stream, which you’ll also be able to find on the homepage of cloud.google.com:


All of our sessions (including the live ones above) will be available on demand as soon as we can get them posted.  We’ll post live updates on Google+ and Twitter, so be sure to follow us and take part in the conversation.  

Until I/O!

-Posted by Zafir Khan, Product Marketing Manager

No comments: